This was my blog back in 1548, but now its just the website for my science fair project.
Bon Jovi is awesome!
Bon Jovi DOES ROCK! I just started singing "It's My Life" here in the library on Campus.
Who's Bon Jovi?
Bon Jovi is a classic group... great sounds.
Good CD!
You have good taste in music. I played It's My Life for one of my classes today while they were working on their assignments and they all sang along as they worked.
Bon Jovi is awesome!
ReplyDeleteBon Jovi DOES ROCK! I just started singing "It's My Life" here in the library on Campus.
ReplyDeleteWho's Bon Jovi?
ReplyDeleteBon Jovi is a classic group... great sounds.
ReplyDeleteGood CD!
ReplyDeleteYou have good taste in music. I played It's My Life for one of my classes today while they were working on their assignments and they all sang along as they worked.
ReplyDelete