the picture of two weird faces is the first part. I found a picture of my grandma making a face and I knew I could make it so I took a picture of us and there it is.
the picture of me giving my dad bunny ears is the 2nd part. we went to Ernies and my mom took a picture of him and I gave him bunny ears and there is the picture.
And the last picture is the third part. my mom had her birthday that day so there's the picture of me looking at her presents (and here is a hint to one of her presents) and I typed this blogpost with one.
the end.
I love the funny faces photo.
ReplyDeleteI'm guess it's lucky that you were sitting by your Dad and not me, so I don't have bunny ears in any pictures.
Congratulations on your orange belt. You are doing really well in karate. Your show kicks were awesome. Love you!
Mom
It looks like your trip was a blast! I am very impressed with your cool face. You should teach Milo how to do that.... Hey! You should teach all of your brothers and Ruby that face. Then, on Christmas morning when your mom is taking a bunch of pictures, you can ALL make that face. She would LOVE that. Really, Dude. You should do it!
ReplyDeleteI thought that was your natural face.
ReplyDelete