Friday, January 7, 2011

conversation with Ruby

me: Ruby we're going to have a talk. What do you want to talk about?
Ruby: pwinceses.
me: what princess do you want to talk about?
Ruby: da one we nevew saw befowe.
Ruby: why do I have talk to you?
me: because it's for my blog post.
me: so, which princess is the one we've never seen before?
Ruby: hmmm . . . enchanted?
me: enchanted?
me: oh . . . and what's her name again?
ruby: disew.
me: oh yeah gisell, i forgot.
me: and why do you like her
ruby: because da witch puses hew into da wew, and se goes down down down.
me: do you want to talk about anything else?
ruby:ya i want to talk about a pwince!
me: what's his name:
ruby: da pwince that mawwies desew and then she changes anover guy to mawy da prince , and den i don't know da oder guys name.
me: oh.
me: thanks for talking with me. bye bye.
ruby: ok

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Bent-Man. I am VERY impressed with how well you speak (and type) Rubyese. Nicely done. I am also very impressed with your interviewing skills. If your plans to become a rock star don't work out, maybe you should be a newspaper reporter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bentley commenting on Mindy H.'s comment

    I only did it to show Ruby's funny language because she was funny on you'r blog but for mine she wasn't as funny on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my comment!

    I thought that Ruby sounded extremely funny. I laugh and smile every time I reread your post. Next time you might want to ask a few more questions. Then you will get more answers and you can use the funniest things that are said. Although it might be difficut to find something funnier than Ruby not knowing "da oder guys name." ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great interview Bentley. You are a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun to listen to your talk with Ruby. I think she liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog post, Bentley. And thanks also to Ruby.

    ReplyDelete