Monday, May 2, 2011

SWOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day at school I didn't feel like kickball so I got a basket ball and shot some hoops.
A few days later I bought a Wilson ball

Money in the Bank from jenny on Vimeo.

It popped so I bought a black and red Spalding one
I found a favorite NBA team the Miami heat

8 comments:

  1. Bentley said
    the best players on the Miami Heat are:
    Dwane Wade,Lebron James,Zydrunas Ilgauskas,and Chris Bosh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are a pretty good shot. Almost as good as me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps - I am sorry, but I hope the Celtics beat your heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom I'm sorry to the heat beat the celtics in one of their games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm...No. I am the best shot in this family. And the Tornoto Maple Leafs will totally beat the pants off the Celtics and the Heat. So there!

    ReplyDelete