This was my blog back in 1548, but now its just the website for my science fair project.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Baseball
Today I went to the store and my mom bought me base ball pants and helped me buy batting gloves. Also, not many people know this but I can switch hit. So here is a picture of my batting stance right,
I hope I can come and watch your switch-hitting in a game this year. I'm sure will practice a lot and do a really good job. And next summer, maybe you can find a quidditch team to join.
Good luck this season. Enjoy the summer baseball is fun.
ReplyDeleteLookin' good!
ReplyDeleteI hope I can come and watch your switch-hitting in a game this year. I'm sure will practice a lot and do a really good job. And next summer, maybe you can find a quidditch team to join.
ReplyDeleteyou're doing great! i love to see you play.
ReplyDelete