Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stock up the Eats

At this years well check I found that I'm only 1.69% on body mass with 50% being average!! That's only 3.38% with average being 100%. Also my height is 36.29%! (that's actually pretty low, so much for the NBA)! And my weight is 6.35% and last time in October it was 14.9%! 3 pounds lower! And no, I can't just drink soda for the next month because of my STUPID BRACES! (Received 12/13/2012). I really need to stock up the eats. (I'm talkin' cheeseburgers mom):-D.



P.S. my braces are on my 4 front teeth on the bottom. The colors alternate: gold, silver, gold, and silver.
P.S.S. I beat Jonah up again.

2 comments:

  1. I recommend a steady diet of fish and chips dipped in custard. Oh, and I also recomend NOT beating up your little brothers...especially one who could quite possibly grow up to be bigger than you. Be nice to him now, just in case. I had to learn the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll grow just fine; it just takes some longer than others. Don't eat too much; just eat right, and you'll be in good shape.

    Have a Happy New Year.

    P.S. Be nice to your brothers.

    ReplyDelete