I like your Ares look... very tough and warish. Nicely done.
I also think that you make an excellent sith lord, although we do need to work on a good sith name. Perhaps Darth Yeltneb, or Darth Benter? Since you are the oldest kid in your family, you could be Darth Eldest; that kind of has a nice ring to it. And once you settle on a sith name, we can work on your cool sith facepaint. I'm thinking green and black instead of red and black like Darth Maul. What do you think?
I like your Ares look... very tough and warish. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteI also think that you make an excellent sith lord, although we do need to work on a good sith name. Perhaps Darth Yeltneb, or Darth Benter? Since you are the oldest kid in your family, you could be Darth Eldest; that kind of has a nice ring to it. And once you settle on a sith name, we can work on your cool sith facepaint. I'm thinking green and black instead of red and black like Darth Maul. What do you think?
You look pretty tough. What happened to my little boy?
ReplyDeletelove, Mom
You have a great face. You need to start worrying if they start calling you Homely!
ReplyDelete