Saturday, December 29, 2012

old days

Today me and my siblings were acting like we did back in 2007 A.K.A we were fighting each other since our grandparents and aunt left.

The best battle was on Jonahs bed this is how it went. I slapped Jonah. He tried to kick me but missed. I slapped him again. Milo choked me from behind. I threw him at Jonah. They both cried. I left like nothing ever happened. Later milo threw a "hulk hand" at me and whacked me with a HARD sword (I wouldn't recommend getting whacked with a hard sword by Milo). It was awesome!

3 comments:

  1. I suppose your grandparents and aunt should have packed you in the car too so as to avoid post Christmas fights. Maybe you should plan on spending Spring break in Idaho?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bentley-I wish I could come with you guys to Idaho but my parents say no!!! We (me and my siblings) should be able to because of this: people who want to go to Idaho:5
      people who don't:2
      Majority rules right.:)

      Delete
  2. Very well thought out. If only families were democracies and votes counted. Oh, well. When you are old enough to work you can get a job on a dairy farm in Burley and then you can spend your whole summer in Idaho...surrounded by cows ;-)

    ReplyDelete